Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yankees Vs Jays (Are they Blue? I don't know I don't see color like Stephen Colbert.) + Bonds Nonsense

The Blue Jays got some revenge for Alex yelling, "I got it" or "Whore" or "I nice ass" or whatever he said a few months ago. So they threw behind him. An obvious message. Then Alex gets hit not in the back where everyone knows it sends a message but doesn't hurt as say getting hit in the head. So where does he get hit the calf. Not in my 60+ year on this planet following baseball have I heard of a retaliation were someone got hit on the calf. But it's a Canadian team so they do things differently up there, eh?
----------------------------------------------
Bonds hits 756. I hit 757 whatevers. I'm more interested in how much that guy gets for the ball.

I do think Selig blew it and blew it hard. As much as I think Bonds took some goods, the results say differently. Selig has been out to get Bonds for years, yet there's no proof. He should have made this an important event. If Bonds gets found guilty in the future then so be it. If Bonds is always clean this was a MLB moment that will not be relived (at least until Alex Rodriguez breaks the record.)

2 Comments:

Blogger TheJackSack said...

Here's something I wrote for another blog, pre-Bonds breaking the record:


Baseball's Shame


Basically, I'm not anti-Bonds as much as I am anti-Selig and anti-Player's Union. But they and Bonds all share in this mess.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Selig sucks. Having a owner be commish or was commish is a conflict of interest. He did right by the wild card but the wrongfulness foolishness is preposterous.

The Players Union has too much power.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home