Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yankees Making Moves

Man, how about those runs. Sure it's the Devil Rays but come on the team was wicked awesome.

And speaking of wicked awesome how about Shelly Duncan. This guy can be the real deal. How do I know? I don't but he could be.

And there's the other big deal of the weekend. The Yankees acquired catcher Jose Molina from the Angels for right-handed Double-A pitcher Jeff Kennard.

Wil Nieves we hardly knew you.

This team is for real. All those non-believers need to be sent to Siberia. How great is it to be this Shell-sational? You would be Duncan-founded not to get excited now. I Pettitte the fool who doesn't believe that this is going to be amazing. I Cano feel it. Everybody Wang chung tonight everyone have fun tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Hahaha...very good, Daniel.

Now I have to find out who Shelly Duncan is...

6:45 PM  
Blogger TheJackSack said...

7.5 games out of the Division.

6.5 games out of the Wildcard.

Those are not easy numbers.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone on summer vacation?

Everyone lose internet access?

Will nobody else post? Or at least comment?

This blog is going downhill faster than Igawa's Yankee career.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Dodort said...

While odds are still against it, 6.5 to Boston and 4.5 (only 4 in the loss column) in the Wild Card look a lot better. While they're playing crap teams, they're doing what they need to do to give themselves a chance

3:53 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Sorry Daniel, I was in Jersey taking the bar exam.

I'm not hearing very interesting things about the trading deadline. The only two names I'm hearing are Ty Wigginton and Jon Garland, neither of whom the Yankees really seem to need. I especially don't think they need Garland. Hughes has been lights out during his rehab stint.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony, how did you do on the bar exam?

The soda gun always confuses me. I once gave a guy rum and root beer instead of coke.

Live and learn I guess.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home