Sunday, June 24, 2007

REPORT: YANKEES REALLY LOUSY AGAIN

Do any of you guys really like this Yankee team? We all love Jeter, obviously. And we love Rivera, but he barely feels part of what's happening out there. After those guys, though, I'd pretty much take Cairo--maybe Roger and Pettitte--and you can have the rest. I don't feel any attachment to any of them. I flat out don't like A-Rod. Cano's killing my fantasy team and he doesn't even seem to care. Mussina, Matsui, Wang, Abreu, Proctor--no personality at all. Cardboard. I think Yankee Stadium could crumble and they wouldn't even be in disarray.

They obviously aren't feeling it in the field, and maybe that's why I'm not feeling it as a fan. Maybe I'm bailing out when they need me most like a fair weather fan. I don't know. But something isn't right. It's not right with our relationship. Should we see other people? I don't know. I just don't know. I do know that Detroit team is easy to root for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Now there's talk of Buerhle to Boston...

Check it out...

11:32 PM  
Blogger garboman said...

The giants series was especially ridiculous. All the pal-ling around with bonds while the yankees are blowing games. I like wang, moose (although he's a bit of a diva) and matsui. Matsui and Wang are classy guys; if they spoke english, I think you'd see character.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Garbo, I don't like your implying that non-American speakers can have character. This is a Yankees blog, and those kind of lies won't be tolerated here.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home