Saturday, June 02, 2007

BASEBALL GOD(S) AGAINST YANKEES

Giambi out 15 days? A month? the season?

Hughes out until August.

Clemens out another week. Not starting until Pirates arrive.

Doug Mientkiewicz has to be out a least a game after taking a knee to the head courtesy of former Yankee, Mike Lowell.

In the matter of a week, 2 firstbasemen get hurt, the calvary gets delayed (Hughes and Clemens), most of the players aren't hitting - I'm looking at you Abreu, Damon can't run, the defensive is pathetic (Jeter 2 errors in 1 inning today, is that 11 on the season?)

White Sox inquired about a Abreu for Jermaine Dye.

Is there a Aaron Small or Shawn Chacon to carry this hurt, sad excuse for a $200 million dollar team.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheJackSack said...

“I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.”

-Thomas Jefferson

Point being: The Yanks don't work hard enough for their luck.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home