Thursday, August 17, 2006

Update and Chastisement

Friends, I'm back but don't have internet at my house yet, so posting to the blog is slow going since I can only check at work. But that doesn't mean the group of you should just up and lie down like a bunch of flea invested rabid jackals. Dodort, I know for a fact you're not working, yet we hear nothing but the sound of your sneezes. Joe, I know that your girl limits the amount of words you can type in a day, but perhaps you can spare 50 or 75 for Steiner's Warriors? Mark, where art thee? You go to KC and forget all about the game you gave 17 years of your life to. You're bums, all of you. You're flea-bitten louses. Danny--aka Scooter Phil Rizutto--you rose like a rocket but since have crashed like a flea-bitten rabid cat from granny's chestnut tree. What the frig gives? How about a little noise? You are all grave disappointments to me, to this blog, and, most importantly, to our beloved Yankees.

-Steiner

1 Comments:

Blogger Dodort said...

I have a similar situation to you Steiner. The internet at my current location is inferior. The situation shall right itself in September.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home