Friday, August 11, 2006

ARod is Garbage


This guy has turned into a liability for this team on both ends of the ball. He continues to fail at the plate in important RBI situations. He then turns a double play into a run-scoring play. That throw was nowhere near Cano at second base last night. He has officialy turned into a mental case and needs to get out of New York for the good of the Yankees and for his career. Despite his incredible talent and gaudy numbers up to this point he has proven he cannot thrive in pressure situations. I have simply had enough of this jerk. I know Mr. Cohen (aka Mayor) will agree with me on this point. We could have conceivably increased our lead to 5 games while Boston was getting swept by the Royals.

4 Comments:

Blogger J. Marcavage said...

I'd actually pay to see Cohen disagree with you.

1:18 PM  
Blogger TheJackSack said...

Joe, you don't have enough cash to make that happen.

Cheer up fellas. While A-Rod frustrates me endlessly, I think what Torre needs to consider is moving him in the lineup. What killed me was seeing both Posada and Cano out of the lineup Friday. Nick Green and Sal Fasano should never pick up a bat in the same game. Ever.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I'd also pay real money for that.

I'm back, my friends. And I see my absence has been very good indeed for the New York Yankees.

9:21 AM  
Blogger TheJackSack said...

Welcome back, Steiner. I left you a phone message, in case you care.

Yeah, if we lose our lead to Boston, we're going to have to send Steiner someplace desolate and off the beaten path... Tajikistan perhaps? (hmmmm)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home