Friday, July 28, 2006

"We can begin again"

Well, four of us here at Steiner's Warriors have completed our respective bar exams and can now focus full time on blogging, as is our custom. I congratulate Tattered Standard, Dodort, Adam Cohen, and myself on completing the long hall. Hopefully we are all attorneys right now, but just don't know it yet.

Meanwhile, while we were slugging it out with the boards of examiners, the Yankees burst back into the playoff hunt on all fronts. We are currently in first in the wildcard and a mere 1.5 games back from Boston.

Trade talk continues. The Post reports today that Lidle may be the man. I'd much rather Lieber, but neither are really any good at this point. I still think we should give Chacon another shot at the job. His big inning of relief on Thursday night may be the spark he needed. Check out the new poll on the right and let your voice be heard on the matter!

-Steiner

1 Comments:

Blogger TheJackSack said...

I am back. I see a lot of new faces here, Scooter, Dan, and the mysterious Ordinary Guy. You will come to know me as the contrarian, the scuttlebutt propagator, the candestick maker, etc. I play fast and loose with my posts, leaving myself open to ridicule and attacks. Please feel free to fire away at me, I probably deserve it.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home