Saturday, August 18, 2007

Giambi Cooperates, Doesn't Name Names

So Giambi has his meeting with the Mitchell investigation.Then he and Selig had a sit-down. Giambi gets no punishment. Was that justice? I don't know but not getting fined or suspended is a pretty sweet deal for him.

Cashman says if Alex Rodriguez opts out of his contract, the Yankees won't go after him. (And you'll replace his production with who? Betemit? Yeah good move.)

Yes, I changed my display name. You folks can stop sending the emails and stop the phone calls. I appreciate your concern but it was time for a new name. I picked the name as a joke/tribute to Phil Rizzuto and thought it should be retired.

And I couldn't think of anything else at the moment and I wouldn't post without a new name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home