Monday, August 20, 2007

Garboman, Steiner return, find blog, Poland "un-Progressive"

Friends, Steiner here. Garbowski and I are back from Poland, and our attempts at union were unsuccessful. Poland doesn't take very kindly to us gay Yanks, which is fine, because in the alternative it has produced the most beautiful women I've seen in Europe.

In our absence, the Yanks have moved into a tie for the WC and are in range of Boston. If we are still four games out after playing LA and Detroit 7 times over the next 8 days, I'd say we have a real shot.

Well, I've got to read old box scores. I've been following the results, but have no idea what's going on with the team.

-S

7 Comments:

Blogger TheJackSack said...

Welcome back. So, any pictures of these "beautiful" women?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

No, I wasn't going to be the creepy tourist sneaking around shooting the pretty girls, but I thought about it more than once.

You'll just have to take my good word for it.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steiner, you go visit where your ancestors came from?

Good to have you back? Thanks for posting so soon.

6:35 PM  
Blogger J. Marcavage said...

Ya know Tommy, you're a real piece a garbage. That man spit blood for you.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JMAR, you lost me on that comment.

7:19 PM  
Blogger J. Marcavage said...

Rocky V.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that Paulie who said it?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home