Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I have returned!

Okay, you're probably saying to yourself "I didn't even notice you were gone, Adam" but I want to emphasize to those of you who were in doubt, I am committed to the enduring excellence of this blog. First, I would like to thank all of you keepers of the flame. While I was battling depression, obesity and female rejection, you men were fighting the good fight like true warriors. You fellas don't take the bad days off. I salute your courage and tenacity.

I know, I know- I am a moth. But a fresh calendar of 162 games is the perfect time to reclaim one's innocence and start a clean slate. Are you all ready to join me on the path to redemption? Let's baptize ourselves with the clean water of this new baseball season. Amen.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off welcome back?

Second you missed a game so already you're starting out on a bad note. There are 161 games left or 172 assuming the Yankees win it all.

So I was glad to hear another contributor is here but saddened that you would start off so bad.

If this is the way you're going to be doing things we were better off without you.

Just kidding. Let's getting commenting.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Allah-u-akbar. Welcome back, my friend.

11:27 PM  
Blogger J. Marcavage said...

Praise Jesus!

11:41 AM  
Blogger TheJackSack said...

Baruch Hashem!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see everyone responded.

Still undefeated.

Still the best around. Nothing's ever going to keep them down.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home