Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mr. Swindler's Warriors? NEVER!

Money quote on why the future managing partner of the NY Yankees, Steve Swindal, is a jagoff:

"I just grew up not being a huge baseball guy. I consider myself a huge baseball guy now. I've come a long way. I'm passionate about it. I think my wife will tell you she dreads when baseball season comes because I'm in front of the TV. And sometimes I turn it off and I'm not happy. And invariably, you lose a game - especially if it's a close game or you blow a lead - and you have a hard time sleeping."

Read more on the heir-apparent here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I'm not convinced that this milquetoast has the passion to lead. His description of being a "big baseball guy" was nauseating. Do he and Jenny have any kids? Didn't think so.

11:57 AM  
Blogger TheJackSack said...

He comes off like a complete ass in this inverview, and that's a bad sign considering the softball questions being dealt to him. He's never worked a job without a relative getting it set up for him. He's not a "huge baseball guy" in any sense (and that term itself reveals the depths of his passion for the game). He probably couldn't name more than ten guys on the roster either. Jenny Steinbrenner, you should be ashamed.

Friends, I posted this article as a friendly reminder to you of how lucky we are to have The Boss as our leader. We are truly blessed, and in the November of his life, we should all say "thanks" in our hearts for the leadership Mr. Steinbrenner has provided this organization and its fans. He will be sorely missed when he leaves us.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home