Monday, January 30, 2006

Pedro being Pedro

This ESPN.com article made for an interesting read.

You either love or hate the guy, but you can't ignore him. I happen to think Pedro's great; he's a friggin nutcase, probably one of the strangest guys playing nowadays, but there's something about him that I find... charming.

And then he goes and rags on A-Rod for not lacing up Dominican cleats for the meaningless World Baseball classic. I'm not Dominican, so I won't even attempt to understand how it feels, but even if this was one of those cardinal sins against A-Rod's "people" can't Pedro stop pandering to the Dominican press and not sandbag A-Rod?

And why the heck does Pedro (who spends most of his time cavorting with a midget) get to lay a finger on his native island's most attractive reporter? I love and hate this man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dodort said...

Actually, I think I'm doing a pretty good job ignoring him. After more than a decade, his antics just bore me now.

8:22 PM  
Blogger critch_dog said...

Does anyone care about the World Baseball Classic except Pedro?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home