Saturday, January 21, 2006

YANKS INTERLEAGUE GAMES 2006

Hey guys,

In looking to the schedule, you can see that the Yanks' 2006 interleague games are all played on the Atlantic Coast, which in my mind means "roadtrip!"

From 6/16 through 6/21, the Yanks will face The Washington Nationals and the Phils, and seeing how we're all spread out over the East Coast, these games would be very good meeting places.

Let's try to make plans to go to these games now, while tickets are not so hard to come by. I can definitely vouch for the Phillies stadium as being an awesome ballpark, and I know many of you have been to RFK for games too (and are still alive today to tell of it).

What do you guys say?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

I think getting the group together for a game this summer is a great idea, since we've never done that, though I think it's a bit early to be thinking about dates. Tickets for those games should be available right up unitl the end.

2:21 PM  
Blogger J. Marcavage said...

I love how Cohen is trying to organize the "group meeting." This from a guy who's promised to come to just about every card game then blamed his car for not attending. I think ROT would have a better chance of showing. It is a great idea though. Count me in whenever!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home